Skip To Main Content


Online Registration
PUSD is using an online registration for TK-12th grade. Details here.

Blair Registrar:  Sandoval, Lourdes


To enroll at Blair High School for grades 6-12, each student needs the following: 

  • Student's birth certificate, or passport
  • Grades, transcript, and test scores (if available) from previous school
  • Immunization records updated **
  • Proof of guardianship as applicable
  • Proof of residence & address – one utility bill (gas, electrical or water) within the last 3 months
  • Second proof or residence in the form of either a deed or trust, mortgage payment receipt, recent rent payment receipt with a copy of a lease agreement, or a property tax bill in parent or guardian's name

**  A full listing of immunization requirements is linked here. Please Note:  Pertussis is widespread. If your child 10 years and older has not yet received the ‘Tdap’ pertussis booster shot, please contact your doctor or health department. Getting a booster shot now will protect your child against the ongoing threat of pertussis and meet the school requirement that began in the 2011-12 school year. Any student who does not have proof of a Tdap booster shot will not be allowed to start 7th grade until proof of immunization is given to the school.  Adults are also advised to get a pertussis booster shot, if they haven’t already, to protect themselves, their families, and their students. 

Students already attending Blair on Open Enrollment permits do not need to reapply each year for a permit.  If living in an area changed to no longer be in Blair's zone but already attending, you also do not need to do Open Enrollment.

To Withdraw:
Parents or guardians should visit the Registrar's office to sign the withdrawal form.  Students are then provided with a "withdrawal form" by the registrar. This form is then taken to each of the student's teachers who will sign the form.
The student must also clear with the library, counselor, and health office using this same form. Books, chromebook with charger, uniforms, debts, or other reusable supply items are all to be returned prior to completing withdrawal. The completed form is then returned to the registrar who will do the actual withdrawal paperwork and forward the student's records on to the new school.